General Chapter of the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm
The General Chapter of the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm was held 4-16 September 2020 at St. Teresa's Motherhouse, Germantown, NY, USA. The following were elected:
- Superior General: Mother Mary Rose Heery, O. Carm.
- Viçar General and 1st Councilor: Sr. M. Jeanne Francis Haley, O. Carm.
- 2nd Councilor: Sr. M. Cyril Methodius Kasper, O. Carm.
- 3nd Councilor: Sr. Maureen Theresa Murray, O.Carm.
- 4nd Councilor: Sr. M. Peter Lillian Angeline DiMaria, O.Carm.
- Secretary General: Sr. M. Richard Carmel Brusca, O.Carm.
- Treasurer General: Sr. M. Veronica Robert Bien, O.Carm.