1. blessed are You, Our God! Father, Son and Holy Spirit, because You have chosen Mary long before the creation of the world, to be holy and immaculate before You for love. In foresee of the merit of Christ, You have redeemed her and You have made her Mother of the Savior. In virtue of the Holy Spirit You have made her the temple of your glory, a new creature, the first fruits of the new Eva. blessed be the The Lord forever!
2. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus! In thee, who art full of grace, it reflects the goodness of God and the destiny of the human creature, for the praise of his glory and grace with which it has enriched us in his beloved Son, who is our brother and your son , Jesus Christ. You, the humble servant of the Lord, the model of Christ's disciples who devote their lives to the realization of the will of the Father at the coming of his kingdom.
Friday, April 3, 1987, John Paul II utter this act of entrustment of Chili people to Our lady of Mount Carmel in the National Shrine of Maipu (Santiago, Chile), during his apostolic visit to Uruguay, Chile and Argentina.
3. Holy Mary, Mother of Christ, Mother of God and our Mother! We place ourselves under your protection, we rely on your maternal intercession. Like you that you totally consecrated to God, we, following your example and in communion with you, we devote ourselves to Christ the Lord, we also devote ourselves to you, our model, because we want to do in any way the will of the Father, and like you to be faithful to the inspirations of the Spirit.
4. Virgin of Carmel ... to your heart of Mother I entrust to you the Church ... the pastors and the faithful , all the children of this nation. Under your maternal protection, the Church is an united family in the common home, a reconciled country of the lost and forgotten and the offenses. Peace and love of Christ. You who are the Mother of true life, teaches us to be witnesses of the living God, of love that is stronger than death, of the forgiveness of the offenses, of hope that looks to build a future with the power of the Gospel, the civilization of love and a reconciled and peaceful country.
5. Holy Mary, mother of hope, Our Lady of Mount Carmel ... Stretch your Scapular as a mantle of protection to the city, the country, the ocean, to all the men and women, young people and children, the elderly and the sick, the orphans and the afflicted, to all the faithful children and lost sheep. You ... that in very heart you have a living altar, receive the prayers of your people. ... Star of the Sea and a beacon of light, comfort the pilgrims, leads the world in the footsteps of your earthly pilgrimage, so they always seek paths of peace and harmony, the paths of the Gospel, progress, justice and freedom. Reconciles the brothers and sister in a fraternal love, that hatred and resentment will disappear, that divisions and barriers will overcome, that conflicts are healed and leveled. 'Christ is our peace, that by your death has renewed our hearts, that by your word has brought us hope and ferment in the society.
6. mother of the Church and all the men! It inspires and it preserves the fidelity to Christ... you Maintain the unity of the Church lives under the cross of your Child. You do what the men of all the countries recognize her/it them same origin and their identical destiny, respects him and as children of the same Father are loved, in Christ Gesù, our savior, in the Spirit Saint that the face of the earth renews, to honor and glory of the Holy Trinità.
6. Mother of the Church and of people! Inspires and preserves the fidelity to Christ ... Keep alive the unity of the Church under the cross of your Son. Make that all people of all countries recognize their same origin and their same destiny, respect and love one another as children of one Father, through Jesus Christ our Savior, the Holy Spirit renewing the face of the earth, to honor and glory of Most Holy Trinity .